To access CE forms for in-person or virtual attendance, visit http://neha2013aec.zerista.com/event/member/82129.
To access the a schedule of videos, presentations, and other materials that are available, visit http://neha2013aec.zerista.com/event/member/82129.
Use the Virtual AEC to:
- Create your own schedule. Browse a list of conference sessions and events, add them to your schedule with the click of a button, export the schedule to your Outlook calendar, and access via your mobile device.
- (For virtual attendees only) View 25 educational sessions live as they happen at the AEC, and participate in sessions almost as if you were sitting in the room by submitting your questions via chat
- Network with other environmental health professionals, speakers, and exhibitors before, during, and after the conference
- Ask questions of other attendees, contribute to discussions, and post comments for specific sessions using the discussion features
- Access video archives of educational sessions, as well as speaker presentations and other materials after the AEC concludes
- Earn Continuing Education Credits